Saturday, July 20, 2013

Bead Hoarders Blog Hop



The Bead Hoarders Blog Hop Is By Lori Anderson. Thank you so much for hosting this blog hop. The blog hop can be seen at: http://jewelrydesignchallenges.blogspot.com
I just came back from San Francisco and didn't have much time to work on this hop.
What I did is I just finished some pieces that were started a long time ago and just waiting to be completed.
My first piece is a pearl cuff done in right angle weave and I used Swarovski crystals in hana ami motif. 


This is a necklace with seed beads and glass beads. 




I bought these beads about five years ago and they were just sitting there because I didn't know what to make out of them. 
So I made this necklace. 
Thank you again to Lori Anderson for hosting this blog hop. Please make sure that you visit her blog and see what the other participants created at http://jewelrydesignchallenges.blogspot.com

22 comments:

  1. Parabéns, Jasvanti. Todas as suas criações para este Desafio são lindas. Bom fim-de-semana. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those necklaces! Thank you for sharing your art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I hoard unfinished projects too. What a great idea. I totally should have thought of that. You may have inspired me to pull that box out and work on some of those. Your designs are so nice, I particularly like that green one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Jasvanti! Those crystals on the bed of pearls is lovely. I think my favorite is the green necklace. I love long necklaces you can wear single or double strand and green is such a great color! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next. Welcome back from vacation :-) Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very impressed with your skill and design aesthetic...such beautiful pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all beautiful! It's nice to be forced to make something with the beads we have had for a long time! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and elegant! I think you did a great job and am so glad you pulled out beads you hadn't used before!

    Thank you so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pieces, Jasvanti... it was a great idea to pick up your UFO's!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pieces, I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your bead weaving is devine. That last necklace if to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those shells make an amazing backdrop. And what lovely beadwork !

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did fantastically well for someone who didn't have much time. Great designs - my favourite is the pearl cuff - so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful bead weaving... I ♥love the first pearl cuff the most! All the jewellery is very feminine Jasvanti.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jasvanti you did a great job finishing up some of your ufo's. I like all of your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really nice pieces. Well done or finishing 3 UFOs. Love your olour choices. Dusky and subtle, very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful pieces, love the cuff!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What lovely designs... Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely designs! I hoard UFOs too...you've inspired me to get them out and try finishing a few up. :)

    ReplyDelete