Sunday, March 8, 2015

Dewdrops Pendant


This beautiful pendant is a pattern from Feb/March 2014 issue of Beadwork Magazine.
I absolutely love this pendant.
After I was done making it, I realized that I made a mistake on placing the clear teardrops, they should be facing the other way, oh well,  I liked it, so I didn't take apart.
This is a Leslee Frumin's pattern.
This pattern calls for 15/0 seed, 11/0 seed, 3mm crystals, 6mm pearls, crystal teardrop 11x8mm, 3mm crystal bicones, 4mm crystal bicones and crystal teardrop 6x9mm.
The pattern also has a pearl necklace, but I like to use different chains.
I have bought more beads to make another color pendant.


2 comments:

  1. I like the orientation of the clear teardrops, it leads the eye outward. When you make the next one will you reverse the orientation of the teardrops?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I will, I actually like this way.

      Delete