Friday, February 12, 2016

Eden Pendant

This pendant is from YouTube tutorial by Kelly Dale from the Off The Beaded Path.
The tutorial can be watched here
Kelly also has a tutorial for a matching bracelet, ring and necklace.
I used the same colors for my previous post, Crazy for pearls reversible bracelet by Stephanie.
I love Kelly Dale's tutorials, I wait every week to see what  new tutorial will she come up with.
I have been spending a lot of time on YouTube. I just love all the beautiful tutorials, and because you can watch, pause, and continue working on your project.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way it looks like the pearls are bubbling to the surface. YouTube is a wonderful resource. I'm always finding great stuff on there. Thanks for pointing out some good ones :-)

    ReplyDelete