Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Dizzy Daisy Duo Trio Bracelet

I made this lovely bracelet for my friend Shirley for her birthday last month.
I made this bracelet to match a shirt I sent her.
The pattern for this beauty is from Bronzepony Beaded Jewelry on you YouTube.
You can watch the video HERE
I made two rows instead of three. I made another one with the 3 rows for another friend using the same colors.
Check the video and hopefully you also will make one.
I bought the SuperDuos at Hobby Lobby at 50% off.


 I will in my next post talk about the matching pendant.
Stay tuned!!!

4 comments:

  1. How pretty. I like it single, double and triple. The earrings shown in the video are also super cute. I'm going to have to try to locate my super duos. You find some great tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I always struggle with all the new shapes of beads, but you have really conquered those duos here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Jasvanti, I bet your friend was thrilled to receive such a beautiful bracelet to go with her top. I am definitely going to check out the link to the bracelet thank you for sharing.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know anyone who executes patterns better than you ~ your work is always just the right colors and beyond beautiful. This is a gorgeous set!

    ReplyDelete